Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Minor Update

Hey everyone! I just wanted to apologize for these lengthy amounts of time in between each continuation of the piece. Not only does it have to do with things such as school, sports and get my daily fill of social interaction, but it is also my writing process. You see, I physically write everything down on lined paper. Everything. In fact, I always have a pencil and paper at hand for when an idea comes into mind. It takes a while to write down something to the length of this update and comb it over for obvious errors. Then, I have to type everything down, while checking it for further grammatical errors, spelling errors, things I need to rephrase, logical errors (i.e. saying  the protagonist is in Uskbight, but it's hot and sunny), and even omitting pages of work that I found redundant towards the plot of the story. But, I'm determined to keep posting onto this blog, and I will bring more content as I create it.

TL;DR - Sorry for slacking on the post dates, life's hard, writing's hard, sob sob, I'll put up more content as I deem it available to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment